child account saving
Treasure Chest (1-15 years):
- Assists with education and medical expenses
- Encourages independence of the child as he or she saves
- Automatically converted to Share Account/ or Regular Member status up on reaching age 18.
- Allows participation in Norma Chin Grant.
- Birth Certificate for the Child
- Recent certified passport-sized photograph of child/children, Passport/ School Identification card bearing student’s and principal’s signatures, as well as date of birth (for high school students only);
- Proof of Address for the Parent (not more than 3 months old)
- TRN for the parent
- Valid ID for the parent
- 2 References from LEPCCU prescribed list of referees. For child/children aged 1 to 12, references should come from the parent, for children aged 13-15references should be for the child.
- $500 to open the child account